Google Ad Extensions allow you to expand your ad with more details about your business. Google selects which extension to use in response to each search on the Google Network. By adding in extensions, you increase your visibility and prominence on the search results page; resulting in more value from your advertising dollars.
Types of ad extensions available are:
- Location Extensions: Helps people find your business by adding an address, a map, or distance to your place of business, and a clickable “Call” button.
- Sitelink Extensions: Allows you to add more links to your ads. Sitelink extensions display various different pages of your website to allow a potential customer to easily access a page of interest. https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2375416
- Callout Extensions: 2 to 6 callout texts show in addition to the text of your ad. Callout extensions are mini-promotions or unique offerings such as “Free Shipping” or “20% off”
- Structured Snippets: Text snippets of headers that highlight aspects of your products, services, or brands. https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/6280012
- Price Extensions: Appears below your text ad to reflect the various costs for your products or services. https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/7065415
- App Extensions: Allows a direct link from your text ads to your mobile or tablet app; giving the choice of a user clicking on your ad to learn more about the products/service, or to directly be taken to the app install page.
Learn more about Ad Extensions: