Search Engine Optimization: How well your website is designed, written and coded can dramatically affect its rankings in search engine results. Regularly updating your website to meet the current search engine ranking criteria will increase its relevance for your chosen keyphrases and increase its ranking. Most importantly, higher rankings will help you attract more visitors interested in doing business with you.
SUGGESTIONS MAY INCLUDE:
- Optimizing body text
- Optimizing meta tags and descriptions
- Optimizing page titles
- Adding or altering “Alt” tags
- Adding a robots.txt file
- Removing redundant code
- Working around search engine barriers
- Creating search friendly URLs if necessary
- Creating permanent redirects from old pages to new pages if necessary.
- Fixing broken links and other errors.
- Increasing the speed of your website (shorten load times).
- Creating a site map and submitting a site map to Google Webmaster Tools.
- Beginning authority building strategies
We may also suggest adding new optimized landing pages for certain important keyphrases. This is especially effective if you do not already have pages of text within your site that focus on your most relevant keyphrases.
Keeping up-to-date on the latest changes in the search engine industry is at the heart of our business. Our knowledge and experience regarding search engine ranking criteria keep our clients a step ahead of their competitors. Red Carpet Web Promotion helps our clients to succeed in one of the most dynamic marketplaces in the world today: the Internet.
In the past 2 months we have completely revamped and re-written the articles in our resources section to keep you up-to-date with changing trends and technology. (That is one of...
On March 27 Google announced $340 million in Google Ads credits available to all SMBs with active accounts over the past year. Google posted an update yesterday (April 20) adding new...
Google CEO Sundar Pichai announced a new $800+ million commitment to support small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), health organizations and governments, and health workers on the frontline of this COVID-19...
Our website promotion expert.