Facebook is now the top visited website with 1.55 billion monthly active users as of January 1 2016. Social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn are being accessed by millions of users at any given moment and their popularity is growing.
We propose to use social media sites in order to increase the popularity of your brand and your website. Your social media marketing campaign will make use of the strengths already in place for your company.
Some of the activities we might implement include:
- Customized Facebook Business Pages. This offers a great way for businesses of any size to promote their products and brand online.
- Increasing the list of Fans to your Facebook page and followers to your Twitter Account.
- Creating accounts and pages on Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Yelp or other industry-specific social media sites.
- Using social media bookmarking sites such StumbleUpon, Digg, Reddit and others.
- Creating an advertising campaign on Facebook and YouTube based on your target demographic.
- Doing social media optimization on your site itself by adding a Blog and content sharing options.
Advantages of Social Media Marketing:
- Social media marketing offers businesses the opportunity to engage with what people are saying about them in real time.
- Social media marketing offers opportunities for a company’s message to go viral for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing.
- Sites such as Facebook and LinkedIn offer opportunities to network with potential customers from across the world who have an interest in your services and/or product.
- Offers your team easy access to feedback coming directly from your customers.
An understanding of social media networks, its users, and the mechanics behind it is essential for tapping into the opportunities presented by social media marketing. Contact a Red Carpet Web Promotion consultant to see how social media marketing can work for you and how you can integrate it into your online marketing strategy.
How ChatGPT will Position Itself in Digital Advertising
Open AI’s research startup ChatGPT threatens to disrupt industries but is not a major concern for search advertising in the near future. Since its launch in November 2022 it is...
Google Audio Ads
We are familiar with audio ads on podcasts, on free audio streaming sites and on traditional radio. Until recently Google audio ads were in beta testing but are now available...
How Blocking Third-Party Cookies Affects Digital Ad Campaigns
The shift to tighter privacy has caused browsers to block third-party cookies. Safari and Firefox have blocked third-party cookies since 2013 and now Chrome, the browser with half of the...
Our website promotion expert.