Facebook is now the top visited website with 1.55 billion monthly active users as of January 1 2016. Social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn are being accessed by millions of users at any given moment and their popularity is growing.
We propose to use social media sites in order to increase the popularity of your brand and your website. Your social media marketing campaign will make use of the strengths already in place for your company.
Some of the activities we might implement include:
- Customized Facebook Business Pages. This offers a great way for businesses of any size to promote their products and brand online.
- Increasing the list of Fans to your Facebook page and followers to your Twitter Account.
- Creating accounts and pages on Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Yelp or other industry-specific social media sites.
- Using social media bookmarking sites such StumbleUpon, Digg, Reddit and others.
- Creating an advertising campaign on Facebook and YouTube based on your target demographic.
- Doing social media optimization on your site itself by adding a Blog and content sharing options.
Advantages of Social Media Marketing:
- Social media marketing offers businesses the opportunity to engage with what people are saying about them in real time.
- Social media marketing offers opportunities for a company’s message to go viral for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing.
- Sites such as Facebook and LinkedIn offer opportunities to network with potential customers from across the world who have an interest in your services and/or product.
- Offers your team easy access to feedback coming directly from your customers.
An understanding of social media networks, its users, and the mechanics behind it is essential for tapping into the opportunities presented by social media marketing. Contact a Red Carpet Web Promotion consultant to see how social media marketing can work for you and how you can integrate it into your online marketing strategy.
This holiday season will no doubt be different from past years. Our line of work has allowed us to enjoy the comforts and freedom of working from wherever we want...
In the past 2 months we have completely revamped and re-written the articles in our resources section to keep you up-to-date with changing trends and technology. (That is one of...
On March 27 Google announced $340 million in Google Ads credits available to all SMBs with active accounts over the past year. Google posted an update yesterday (April 20) adding new...
Our website promotion expert.